NOTICE OF CASUAL VACANCIES
Notice is hereby given that vacancies have occurred in Brimsmore (1), Combe (1), Lyde (2) & Summerlands (1) Ward* of the Parish Council. Any person willing to fill any of these vacancies should request an application form from the Clerk, at the above address/email address or applications are available online by clicking here for a word version or here for a pdf version
Completed application forms must be returned to the Clerk by 10th June 2022 Applications will be considered at the Parish Council Meeting on Wednesday 15th June 2022.
The Parish Council will be pleased to receive applications from parishioners who qualify for membership: –
Qualifications for election and holding office
- You are, and will continue to be, registered as a local government elector for the parish in which you wish to stand from the day of your nomination onwards
- You have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the parish area during the whole of the 12 months before the day of your nomination and the day of election.
- Your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of your nomination and the day of election has been in the parish area
- You have lived in the parish area or within three miles of it during the whole of the 12 months before the day of your nomination and the day of election.
* Number in bracket denotes the number of vacancies in that ward.
Clerk to Yeovil Without Parish Council